quinta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2013

Surveillance Video Catches Man Having Sex With Mini Horses


Posted on: 10:46 am, January 2, 2013, by , updated on: 10:49am, January 2, 2013

ORLANDO, FL (WESH) – A Florida woman claims a man tortured and sexually abused her miniature horses. Now, she’s hoping surveillance video of the attacks will help send the suspect to prison for a long time.  
The vet found bodily fluids inside the horse. The Marion county sheriff investigators took a report but they haven’t been much help. The horses owners bought a dog to protect the horses but it was beaten to death as well. So they setup surveillance and a live internet feed. On Saturday the cameras caught him.

They are hoping someone will recognize the person in the video and abby is sending him a warning.
“I’ve never shot a gun in my life but if I catch this man in this barn taking out another one of my horses and he’s gonna traumatize this young horse and hurt her internally like he has my other horses, I will come down and I will kill him.” said Horse Owner Abby Conder.
Florida is one of a handful of states with laws against having sex with animals.  That law passed in 2011.
By:  Travell Eiland
http://fox2now.com/2013/01/02/surveillance-video-catches-man-havin-sex-with-mini-horses/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário